- Current Prices:$259,900 to $297,900
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $345,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$13.75 to $294
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,061 to 2,562Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
The community of Indian Creek has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $14 to $369, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,506 to as high as $4,839. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $14 to $369, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,384 to as high as $3,352.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.