- Current Prices:$187,900 to $344,900
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $351,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$14 to $369
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:891 to 2,562Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Indian Creek features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $14 to $1,107, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,506 to as high as $5,113. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $14 to $1,107. Property taxes for the year can range from $1,106 to $3,213.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.