- Current Prices:$190,000 to $359,900
- Closed Prices:$139,500 to $377,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$463 to $830/quarter,$113 to $369/mo,$13.94 to $385
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:891 to 2,562Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
In terms of home type, Indian Creek features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. The homes in Indian Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Indian Creek are about $135,000 – $390,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, lot and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.