- Current Prices:$649,000 to $4,999,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $4,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$854,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$389
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1906 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,352 to 8,825Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Looking to buy a new home? Indian Hill is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $150 to $600. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $10,078 to as high as $83,953. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. With property dimensions around a quarter acre, the community offers space and a neighborhood feel. Here there are many residences that include a driveway with a garage.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.