- Current Prices:$860,000 to $899,900
- Closed Prices:$765,000 to $1,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$892,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$446
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,929 to 2,751Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Indian Hills Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Indian Hills Ridge are about $560,000 – $875,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.