- Current Prices:$379,000 to $1,899,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $2,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$795,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$325
- Association Fee Ranges:$754.5 to $849.5/mo,$425 to $871
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,536 to 5,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Indian Ridge is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Indian Ridge are about $435,000 – $2,575,000 and sit on 4962.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.