- Current Prices:$204,900 to $235,000
- Closed Prices:$70,000 to $271,132
- Median Sale Price:$170,552
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$1 to $150/mo,$130 to $159.87
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,218 to 3,497Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Indigo East are about $95,000 – $265,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.