- Current Prices:$297,900
- Closed Prices:$267,000 to $305,000
- Median Sale Price:$295,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$210 to $230/quarter,$73/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,582 to 1,930Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Indigo are $255,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.