- Current Prices:$285,000 to $930,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $724,900
- Median Sale Price:$400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$216
- Association Fee Ranges:$110/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1870 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,087 to 6,911Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Ingleside Park is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Ingleside Park are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and driveway, and homes in Ingleside Park typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.