- Current Prices:$584,900
- Closed Prices:$525,000 to $660,000
- Median Sale Price:$604,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$209
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/mo,$425 to $450/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,940 to 4,470Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Inlet Cove features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Inlet Cove are $560,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.