- Current Prices:$199,900 to $287,900
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$274
- Association Fee Ranges:$500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1981 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:740 to 1,426Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Inlet Village Condominiums is a neighborhood in Stuart, Florida. Homes in Inlet Village Condominiums are 1,000 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.