- Current Prices:$289,500 to $495,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $480,500
- Median Sale Price:$337,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$229
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$385/quarter,$423 to $430/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,280 to 2,173Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
Inlets is largely a condo community. The homes in Inlets represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Inlets are about $225,000 – $480,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.