- Current Prices:$1,450,000
- Closed Prices:$870,000 to $3,920,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$811
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $672.63/mo,$0 to $600.24
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1900 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:903 to 3,795Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Inner Richmond features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Inner Richmond are about $650,000 – $3,895,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, garage, interior access, attached, automatic door and auto door.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.