- Current Prices:$132,900 to $549,988
- Closed Prices:$79,900 to $945,000
- Median Sale Price:$183,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$215
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $1781/quarter,$0 to $585.35/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:610 to 3,647Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
Innisbrook is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Innisbrook are about $65,000 – $1,325,000 and sit on 3.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.