- Current Prices:$499,500 to $509,999
- Closed Prices:$144,000 to $636,500
- Median Sale Price:$259,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,008 to 6,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Inomah are about $140,000 – $510,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.