- Current Prices:$90,000 to $129,999
- Closed Prices:$65,000 to $155,000
- Median Sale Price:$87,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$83
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$286 to $365/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,070 to 1,608Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Intercontinental Village is largely a attached home community. The homes in Intercontinental Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Intercontinental Village are about $45,000 – $155,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.