- Closed Prices:$239,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$91.13 to $95/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:2,086 to 3,884Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Irma Lakes is a neighborhood in Orlando, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional, contemporary and florida style, and they were built between 2006 and 2006. Homes in Irma Lakes are 2,900 square feet on average and typically have five bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Irma Lakes typically have two spaces.