- Current Prices:$222,500 to $231,000
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $239,900
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$120/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,584 to 1,864Sq. Ft.
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Iron Mill are $215,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.