- Current Prices:$89,000 to $139,999
- Closed Prices:$56,500 to $145,000
- Median Sale Price:$102,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $341,$0 to $395/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1971 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 1,218Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Ironwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ironwood are about $50,000 – $160,000 and sit on one-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.