- Current Prices:$545,000
- Closed Prices:$399,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$499,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$250
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:1,702 to 2,463Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Ironwood East represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ironwood East are about $200,000 – $390,000 and sit on 9758-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.