- Current Prices:$299,000 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $397,000
- Median Sale Price:$259,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$169
- Association Fee Ranges:$66 to $178/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,596 to 2,739Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Ironwood features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Ironwood are about $145,000 – $455,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.