- Current Prices:$429,999 to $445,000
- Closed Prices:$419,000 to $465,000
- Median Sale Price:$438,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$343
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $115/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,123 to 1,626Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Ironworks is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ironworks are about $270,000 – $425,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.