- Current Prices:$6,995,000 to $44,000,000
- Closed Prices:$8,295,000 to $14,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$11,200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$2615
- Association Fee Ranges:$8573 to $10000,$670 to $750/mo,$714 to $8000
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1961 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:3,050 to 10,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 9Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Irvine Cove are about $7,950,000 – $38,900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.