- Current Prices:$575,000 to $1,777,770
- Closed Prices:$369,000 to $1,449,800
- Median Sale Price:$998,888
- Average $ per sq ft:$681
- Association Fee Ranges:$110/quarter,$76 to $465/mo,$0 to $410
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1908 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:712 to 2,255Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Irvington is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Irvington are about $170,000 – $2,100,000 and sit on 7-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, garage, none, int access from garage, garage parking, off street parking, side yard access, carport - 1, detached garage, other, rv/boat parking, space per unit - 2, converted garage, enclosed garage, carport - 2 or more, parking spaces, underground parking, drive through parking, covered parking, carport, workshop in garage, spaces - assigned, street, parking area and below building parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.