- Current Prices:$267,000 to $337,500
- Closed Prices:$305,000 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$356,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$309
- Association Fee Ranges:$450,$250 to $600
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:834 to 2,692Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Isla Del Sol are about $225,000 – $700,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.