- Current Prices:$282,500 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $770,000
- Median Sale Price:$332,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$227
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$300 to $600,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:834 to 4,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8acres
For those looking to invest in a new home, Isla Del Sol features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $300 to $600. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,601 to as high as $16,626 in this community. The majority of these residences have a driveway with a garage, making it a great choice for those who have a family car or two.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.