- Current Prices:$580,000
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $745,000
- Median Sale Price:$566,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$446
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1900/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:1,286 to 1,768Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Island Reef represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Island Reef are about $375,000 – $600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.