- Current Prices:$119,000 to $445,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$332
- Association Fee Ranges:$276 to $1252/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:394 to 1,642Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1975. In general, homes in Islander East Condominiums are about $100,000 – $480,000 and sit on 6.5-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.