- Current Prices:$146,000 to $5,200,000
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $6,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$439,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$336
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $6729/quarter,$0 to $1062.18,$0 to $1500/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1928 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:470 to 5,327Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Isle Of Normandy features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Isle Of Normandy are about $115,000 – $7,500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, street and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.