- Current Prices:$5,700,000
- Closed Prices:$2,300,000 to $4,587,500
- Median Sale Price:$3,443,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$534
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$2204 to $2285,$1875/quarter,$120 to $192/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:7,044 to 14,777Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:6 to 13Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Isle Of Osprey features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Isle Of Osprey are about $240,000 – $5,250,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.