- Current Prices:$3,495,000 to $5,900,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$438
- Association Fee Ranges:$1875 to $3125/quarter,$2285 to $7500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:2,179 to 15,164Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Isle of Osprey features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $195 to $7,500. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $29,240 to as high as $80,933.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.