- Current Prices:$3,160,000 to $3,295,000
- Closed Prices:$237,990 to $2,850,000
- Median Sale Price:$262,760
- Average $ per sq ft:$338
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$2204 to $2285,$1875/quarter,$120 to $192/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,179 to 15,164Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Isle Of Osprey features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Isle Of Osprey are about $240,000 – $5,250,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.