- Current Prices:$241,900 to $250,000
- Closed Prices:$178,994 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$232,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $183,$0 to $290/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1914 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,323 to 2,934Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
The community of Isles at Oakland Park features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $139 to $183, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,653 to as high as $4,873. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $139 to $183, and taxes for the year are around $3,511.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.