- Current Prices:$347,000 to $950,000
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $827,000
- Median Sale Price:$571,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$658/quarter,$0 to $188,$0 to $457/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,540 to 5,564Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Isles At Sunset Lakes are about $330,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.