- Current Prices:$464,900 to $1,000,000
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $930,000
- Median Sale Price:$586,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$658/quarter,$0 to $185,$0 to $25000/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,540 to 5,564Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
The community of Isles at Sunset Lakes offers home buyers a wide variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $130 to $658. Property taxes range from as low as $6,648 to as high as $16,068. The majority of these residences have a driveway with a garage, making it a great choice for those who have a family car or two.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.