- Current Prices:$520,000 to $1,621,670
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $890,000
- Median Sale Price:$639,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$213
- Association Fee Ranges:$275,$825 to $2230/quarter,$2 to $300/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,888 to 6,137Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Isles At Weston are about $450,000 – $1,350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.