- Current Prices:$224,700 to $1,699,000
- Closed Prices:$141,000 to $1,065,000
- Median Sale Price:$470,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$271
- Association Fee Ranges:$650 to $1188/mo,$0 to $1580/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:493 to 10,440Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
In terms of home type, Isles Of Capri features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Isles Of Capri are about $220,000 – $3,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.