- Current Prices:$218,900 to $1,699,000
- Closed Prices:$141,000 to $1,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$470,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$266
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1580/quarter,$0 to $1188/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:493 to 10,440Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Isles of Capri offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this area are attached homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $333 to $1,580, master fees ranging from $82 to $3,426, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,340 to as high as $7,262. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $333 to $1,580, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,937 to as high as $18,625.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.