- Current Prices:$124,000 to $3,475,000
- Closed Prices:$149,900 to $1,015,000
- Median Sale Price:$470,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$288
- Association Fee Ranges:$650/mo,$0 to $1580/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:493 to 14,697Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
In terms of home type, Isles Of Capri features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Isles Of Capri are about $220,000 – $3,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.