- Current Prices:$429,000 to $839,000
- Closed Prices:$429,900 to $850,000
- Median Sale Price:$570,990
- Average $ per sq ft:$324
- Association Fee Ranges:$60 to $338/mo,$48 to $295
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,227 to 3,277Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Ivey Ranch is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ivey Ranch are about $420,000 – $760,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.