- Current Prices:$438,500 to $799,000
- Closed Prices:$480,000 to $839,900
- Median Sale Price:$594,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$311
- Association Fee Ranges:$48 to $295,$60 to $338/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,227 to 3,277Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Ivey Ranch is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ivey Ranch are about $420,000 – $760,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.