- Current Prices:$160,000 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $267,500
- Median Sale Price:$207,475
- Average $ per sq ft:$152
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $234
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,120 to 2,648Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
Ivey Ranch is largely a manufactured home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ivey Ranch are about $75,000 – $205,000 and sit on 239.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, driveway, garage, 3-car garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.