- Current Prices:$359,999 to $437,500
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $454,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$67.7/mo,$203 to $230/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:2,435 to 3,771Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Ivy Banks at Kings Charter represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ivy Banks at Kings Charter are $365,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.