- Current Prices:$315,000 to $334,900
- Closed Prices:$244,900 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$314,999
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$132 to $220,$262 to $600
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,876 to 4,082Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Ivy Glen are about $180,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.