- Current Prices:$485,000
- Closed Prices:$541,000 to $708,000
- Median Sale Price:$582,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$513
- Association Fee Ranges:$197 to $278/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:946 to 1,568Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ivy Hill are about $360,000 – $630,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.