- Current Prices:$424,900
- Closed Prices:$375,000 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$388,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $225/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,717 to 4,443Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Ivy Ridge At Ballantyne is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Ivy Ridge At Ballantyne are about $375,000 – $510,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.