- Current Prices:$135,000 to $899,000
- Closed Prices:$93,000 to $925,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$165 to $600/quarter,$137 to $350,$0 to $850,$0 to $657/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:625 to 7,162Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Jacaranda features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Jacaranda are about $115,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, other, none and 2 or more spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.