- Current Prices:$165,000 to $785,000
- Closed Prices:$93,000 to $925,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$177
- Association Fee Ranges:$165 to $600/quarter,$137 to $350,$0 to $850,$0 to $657/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:625 to 7,162Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
The Jacaranda community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $12 to $700, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,093 to as high as $5,860. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $12 to $700, and taxes for the year can range from $1,884 to $15,254. Most residences also have driveways with garages.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.