- Current Prices:$799,888
- Closed Prices:$188,800 to $2,398,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,028,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$949
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $550,$95 to $515/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:662 to 2,030Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Jackson Park features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Jackson Park are about $225,000 – $2,000,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage, street, guest parking, detached garage and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.