- Current Prices:$56,500 to $190,000
- Closed Prices:$22,000 to $233,000
- Median Sale Price:$155,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$89.25 to $116/mo,$0 to $1020,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:875 to 2,112Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
The Jacksonville Heights community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees around $95. Property taxes are around $783.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.