- Current Prices:$262,500 to $914,900
- Closed Prices:$212,500 to $827,180
- Median Sale Price:$307,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$55 to $334/mo,$0 to $1200,$651 to $3200
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,698 to 5,482Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
For those looking to invest in a new home, Jacobs Reserve features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $275 to $3,200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,468 to as high as $25,113. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $275 to $3,200. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $5,872 to as high as $7,968.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.