- Current Prices:$225,000 to $724,990
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $1,171,574
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0,$600 to $2500,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,698 to 5,482Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4acres
An array of home designs and prices can be found in the wonderful community of Jacobs Reserve. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $600 to $1,195, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,439 to as high as $14,060. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $600 to $1,195, and taxes for the year are around $5,872.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.