- Current Prices:$230,000 to $949,000
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $853,442
- Median Sale Price:$305,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $3200,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,698 to 5,482Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4acres
Looking to buy a new home? The community of Jacobs Reserve features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $600 to $3,200. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $6,439 to as high as $24,495 in this community.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.