- Current Prices:$459,250 to $699,990
- Closed Prices:$253,740 to $837,000
- Median Sale Price:$401,707
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$750 to $3200,$150/mo,$750
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,698 to 5,482Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 5+ acres
The wide variety of designs in Jacobs Reserve makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $275 to $3,200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,439 to as high as $24,495. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $275 to $3,200. Property taxes for the year are around $7,968.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.