- Current Prices:$219,900 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$150,675 to $230,000
- Median Sale Price:$194,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$97
- Association Fee Ranges:$440/quarter,$362 to $455
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,699 to 3,261Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Jacobs Way is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Jacobs Way are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Jacobs Way typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.