- Current Prices:$264,900 to $265,000
- Closed Prices:$150,675 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$214,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$96
- Association Fee Ranges:$440/quarter,$362 to $450
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,699 to 3,261Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Jacobs Way are about $125,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.