- Current Prices:$270,000 to $600,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$377
- Association Fee Ranges:$390,$390 to $465/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1965 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:803 to 2,020Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1965. In general, homes in Jade Beach East are about $160,000 – $390,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, 1 space, open space parking, none, 2 or more spaces and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.