- Current Prices:$229,000
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$307,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$342
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1950 to 1972
- Sq. Ft.:670 to 1,890Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Jago Bay represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Jago Bay are about $100,000 – $600,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, carport, garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.