- Current Prices:$330,000
- Closed Prices:$219,000 to $314,900
- Median Sale Price:$227,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$275
- Association Fee Ranges:$298 to $402/mo,$892 to $1272/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1967 to 1969
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 1,350Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1968. In general, homes in Jamaica House are about $190,000 – $375,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are guest parking, 1 assigned space, carport and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.