- Current Prices:$359,900 to $410,000
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $431,000
- Median Sale Price:$389,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$292
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1958 to 1967
- Sq. Ft.:1,006 to 1,520Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in James Towne represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in James Towne are about $210,000 – $370,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.