- Current Prices:$849,000
- Closed Prices:$850,000 to $959,500
- Median Sale Price:$905,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$366
- Association Fee Ranges:$275 to $300/quarter,$97/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:2,320 to 2,820Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
James Wren Townhouses is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in James Wren Townhouses are $825,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.