- Current Prices:$454,000 to $655,000
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $612,440
- Median Sale Price:$523,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $158/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,620 to 6,035Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Jamison Park are about $320,000 – $650,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.