- Current Prices:$600,000 to $739,900
- Closed Prices:$415,000 to $1,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$650,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$463
- Association Fee Ranges:$40/quarter,$0 to $40,$40 to $290/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1965 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,012 to 3,416Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Jeffries Ranch is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Jeffries Ranch are about $340,000 – $860,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.