- Current Prices:$309,000 to $499,900
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $599,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$207
- Association Fee Ranges:$220/mo,$233 to $720/quarter,$219.33 to $268.33
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,330 to 2,749Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Jensen Beach Country Club is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Jensen Beach Country Club are about $230,000 – $445,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.